Game design skills
many skills are needed to design games but the 3 skills I have chosen are:
Animation:
when I play I always love games with animation like the legend of Zelda, or animal crossing, because there are very memorable characters due to the animations, for example. in animal crossing there are villagers that move to your town and each villager has there own unique animations and text and it gives characters life and make the experience better. as a kid animation is always something i wanted to do because i used to draw comics and make my own characters and stories and i wanted to bring does characters to life, and with animation I can. and me knowing a lot about how to make character memorable by animation., due to my experience with those types of games
Visual arts:
this skill is also going to help me in Animation so i can use those old comics books I wrote help make its look even better. This skill will allow me to help promote box art or level designs also adding to my experience with animation and style.. my experience with visual arts is with my uncle as he is a graphic designer, hes makes ads for business company, and some the poster are so cool.. and I've been always good with computer
Public speaking:
well if I can design and animate, I have to be able to present my ideas so... public speaking would be a good skill to have. especially if i want to sell my game, should be able to tell people what my games are about who is the target audience.. I don't want people think I'm up to something. I have a lot of the experience in public speaking..
No comments:
Post a Comment