this beautiful piece of art was inspired by theses two pictures;

THE PROCESS:
first I re-created the picture on the left
had to zoomed in on a section on the paper so I would be working with just 1 pixel at a time, and with the pencil tool I re-created the chubby mega man, after that I had made the things the mega man shoots out of his hand.. I made 3 shots because he can only shoot 3 at a time in his games using the pencil tool. once i had the shots on the on the screen I began making the mega man on the left.. I had to mirror him because he wasn't facing the right direction. I also changed his facial expression to more to shocked face, and brought out Megan mans expression more with the dots above his head. last thing I had to add context so the photo would make more sense (Ahh!! Kill it with FIRE!!!) and TA DA its finish and ready to be posted but I had to make it bigger size, after i made it bigger it was finished...


No comments:
Post a Comment